18 feb 2012

Lola and Chloe's Pets from Outer Space / Las mascotas de Lola y Clotilda, venidas desde el espacio exterior

I hope I can soon publish some of the adventures of Lola and Chloe that I really enjoyed making... but meanwhile I decided to send their pets looking for new games to conquer for the aliens :) .

In my game the twins have this dog, a female called Urania, the breed  is called "Alien FFLKFXX" (though this name will only show up in a spanish game like mine). Alien dogs of this kind usually are... well, green of course. They don't need much, they don't play to much, and they behave more like old souls trapped in a dog's body. Urania's personality is shown in the picture: she's smart and serious. (Of course I know that's not important because they can have any type of personality regardless of the breed you've chosen, but that's the kind of pet I had in mind when I made this.)
"Urania Singles/Soltería"

The cat is a male called Meteorito, the breed is called "Alien ZZHRLL". Cats of this kind are usually... green, of course but also they should not be recomended for people in need of peace and rest. These sly creatures need adventures more than a good sleep. They always seem to be exploring, researching, gathering as much information as they can get. Many people have observed they don't seem to like humans. Meteorito's personality is very different from Urania's... he's very smart too, but also he's always looking for trouble.
"Meteorito Singles/Soltería"

I know they might seem too absurd and easy to do for other people to like them, but I really love them. Because that's just the kinds of things that I do... the kinds of things this blog is about.
I have used some Maxis locked content, I don't think these pets will look right in a game in which that content is still locked (otherwise check this post by Cyberbob78 at MTS).

DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR
Meteorito (cat)
Urania (dog)

No hay comentarios: